|Debt Relief Information||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Why You Should Get Out of Debt Today?
The main reason for getting out of debt today, is because people with little or not debt have more control over their future:
1. They have more discretionary income, meaning that you won't be living pay check after pay check as you probably are right now. Can you even imagine how nice it is to be able to go to the Spa or for a nice dinner without having to put it in the credit card, but paying with your savings or extra money from your pay check?
2. They can afford to go in longer vacations or actually to go on vacations (period). My husband and I go on long vacations every year. We've gone to places like Fiji, New Zealand, Tahoe, Panama and we are going to Europe this year. It's so nice to go to new places and don't have to worry about how to pay the bill when we come back, because we've saved the money to pay for them in advance....
3. They can afford to plan the way to have one parent to stay home with their kids. When you don't have to pay so many monthly payments in credit cards, loans, etc; most likely the cost of paying a day care vs. you going or your spouse going to work doesn't make sense. That's why most people with little or not debt can afford to have one parent stay home with their kids.
4. They can save in advance to buy goodies... (cars, down payments for homes, appliances). Talking about not living pay check after pay check... What about buying your car and paying cash.... I know a lot of people that has done this and it feels great to be able to save some good money, buy a brand new car and don't have to worry about payments.
5. They have better credit, therefore, they don't need their own money to buy stuffs. Credit Scores are higher in people without debt, because they are not consider "high risk consumers". When your credit score is good, (700+) you can pretty much buy anything you want, from houses to cars with the minimun interests and even with 0% down payment. Would you like to do this?
Copyright © 2005 Excellentcreditnow.com - All Rights Reserved
Carmen Shearer is the President and CEO of S&S Financial Solutions. She has worked in the finance arena for over 10 years and holds two engineering degrees and an MBA from a branch of Harvard Business School. S&S Financial Solutions offers you credit repair, debt elimination programs and personal finance tools and information with a 90 days money back guarantee. For more credit related information go to: http://www.excellentcreditnow.com
Debt Releif - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Out of Credit Card Debt - Without Filing Bankruptcy
To be out of credit card debt is your dream and you're tired of the redundant advice to live within your means. Look no further.
Debt Consolidation Versus Debt Negotiation
Debt consolidation versus debt negotiation are two options that are available to you if you need debt assistance. When your monthly bills become too much for you to handle, it makes sense to use debt consolidation or debt negotiation for solving debt and credit problems.
Dont Drown Your Debts, Manage Them!
Are you among the millions of people who have found themselves unable to make even the minimum payments on credit cards and other unsecured debts? If so, there is relief in sight. It is no longer necessary to keep paying constantly but never really make any progress towards reducing or eliminating your debts.
New Bankruptcy Law Makes it Harder to Stop Foreclosure
On October 17, 2005 President Bush's sweeping bankruptcy reform law goes into effect forever changing the rules of debt collection in this natiion. Consumer advocates and the public appear to be completely unaware of the total and complete victory of the creditors under the new legislation.
Mr. Cheapies Frugal Budget Tips
So you feel like a hamster spinning your wheel? The faster you run, the faster the wheel spins. Just when you get a raise, you notice the price of hamster wheels jumps!Mr.
A Debt Elimination Process Must Be Initiated From You.
The first and maybe most important step in a debt elimination process, is to acknowledge there's a problem and realize that something has to be done with your situation. Some do it before it is too late, though an asthonishing number of people seem to act as if this is not their situation at all.
How To Pay Credit Card Debt Off
If you are determined to pay credit card debt off you are making the best financial decision of your life. The reason credit card debt is so bad is because it carries such a high interest rate.
You Can Make Financial Resolutions Anytime
The New Year often brings with it a desire to right the wrongs in yourlife. From this desire springs the tradition of New Year resolutions.
Debt Free Living - 5 Tips To Get Out Of Debt
A few times I wonder what sort of credit system moved the global economy 200 years ago. If the intention of getting into a business is meant to 'help' fulfill the needs and wants of someone, I don't see how credit card salesmen can drove more people into debt and backruptcy.
How to Deal with Bill Collectors
So you've screwed up. You're drowning in debt.
Should You Invest In Savings Or Payoff Your Debts?
I have faced this financial question 8 years ago and recently I have friends asked me this same question. I think I should write it up so that it may help some of you that having the same situation.
Assess Your Financial Attitude and Eliminate Your Debt Forever
Want to know if your attitude towards your finances is helping you or damaging your future? Take this Quiz and find out..
5 Methods Toward Reducing Your Debt
Decreasing your debt is paramount to having a good credit rating as well as giving you peace of mind. You want to get out of debt, but not all debt reduction options may be beneficial.
5 Ways to Get Out of Debt
It has been said that everyday more and more people in the world are getting into unsecured debt. Once reason for this is the relative ease in which credit card companies and banks are extending credit to their customers.
New Bankruptcy Law - Five Essential Things to Know
Last April, Congress passed the Bankruptcy Abuse and Consumer Protection Act, the most sweeping reform of our nation's bankruptcy laws in more than twenty-five years. Proponents of the bill argue that most consumers who file for bankruptcy do so simply because they do not wish to pay their bills.
Debt: Dont Pay Your Minimum Balance
Almost all Americans carry credit card debt. Actually, over 40% of US families spend more than they earn.
4 Simple Ways to Solve Your Debt Burden
Getting BehindGetting behind on your debts owed can be a very frustrating and trying time for you and your family. Depending on how far behind you are, there are other repercussions, such as your credit rating, that will affect you further down the road.
Credit And Debt Relief--A One Stop Solution
Amy Wright, 34, was extatic when her realtor showed her the three bedroom townhome overlooking the lushious golf course. It was exactly the home she was looking for.
Reducing Debt Before Its Too Late - How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Creeping Debt
Reducing debt usually isn't a high priority for people until they have already gotten into trouble with overspending. Using a few basic guidelines, and debt calculations, can help you see when your debt load is getting into the danger zone.
The Simple $10 Debt Elimination Solution
Ask a friend what resolutions they made for 2004 and your bound to hear them reply "Pay off my credit cards." Ask them how they planned on reaching that goal and many of them will not have a clear cut answer.
PrimeNews Domain Is For Sale - $5,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.PrimeNews.biz - 2012